I've been MIA for a while, I know. I moved my computer off the kitchen table to the playroom desk and I don't get very motivated to come up here after bedtime. I'm just getting around to adding more pictures from Colton's birthday.
We got him a new big boy bike and he rides it all the time! It has been so nice to have new toys that are age appropriate. Before Christmas, we were in a rut with toys that were too young for him. We get to play with his building toys and games a lot when Caroline is napping. He loves his lantern and tent-he tried to camp out the first night he had it, but couldn't calm down enough to sleep! One night when he spent the night with DeeDee and Granddad, he picked out some new tennis shoes, but didn't get them until his birthday. He was very proud that he kept this surprise from me and Jeremy!
1 comment:
wish we could have been there!
Glad you're back!
Post a Comment