Two Sundays ago, Colton asked me if he could wear a tie to church. Rarely does anyone wear ties at our church, so I'm not sure why it was on his mind. Someone gave him a tie, but he didn't have a white collered shirt to wear with it, so I told him I would get one so he could wear his tie next Sunday.
On Sunday morning, he was so proud to put his shirt and tie on. He kept a very serious face while Jeremy was helping him put it on and as he walked into church. Each person we saw commented on how handsome he looked in it, and he couldn't hold in his smile any longer! He was so,so proud! and so was I. :)
2 comments:
I love it! What a sharp dresser!
I love him so much! I'm not sure if it's just because I've had a very long day, but these pictures made me tear up!
Where in the world did he even get the idea of wearing a tie? I think I've only seen Jeremy wear a tie at weddings!!
Post a Comment