Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Afternoon...and beyond! 2011








Around 11, we went over to the Allens' for Christmas. We had Christmas lunch and then opened presents. Colton got some fun games, winter crocs, movies and some new fun toys. Caroline...well, all Caroline was interested in was Cocoa Cocoa Puffs. She got some little pink crocs and a bunch of new toys. Her favorite thing of all is Minnie Mouse that you can change her clothes and shoes. She loves, loves "ma ma mouse"!

Colton was in heaven with Tyler and Trevor. He later told me that they were his two favorite friends.

We had a fun day relaxing and hanging out together. I love being with lots of family! That is definatly my favorite part about Christmas-I love presents, but I mostly love that everyone has to sit all together to open them :)

On Monday, we went to Concord to celebrate with some out of town family and then spent the night in Charlotte for more family!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, celebrating Jesus' birth!

No comments: