We have had a strange week. The kids stayed with my parents on Tuesday night because we hosted our small group that night. I went to pick them up on Wednesday and after Caroline woke up from her nap, she vomited. Later that night, I got it. The next day, Caroline was fine and I felt fine, just tired. I thought Jeremy and Colton were in the clear by Saturday! We went to Randleman for Trevor and Tyler's birthday party and Colton got sick in the car on the way home. Poor baby! I felt so bad for him, being buckled in his carseat, not even being able to move! He was such a brave boy. Before it happened, he said, "Mommy, I not feel so good. I drink a drink after someone drink a drink and I got a germ." I had explained to him earlier in the week that we weren't going to drink after each other since Mommy and Caroline were sick. To explain the vomiting, we told him that we had a germ in our tummies and our tummies were trying to get it out.
Anyways, so the three of us are home from church this morning. I'm thankful that it happened over the weekend so he won't miss school, and hopeful that Jeremy won't get it!
Hoping for a better week!
No comments:
Post a Comment