Monday, September 26, 2011

Funny Kids




As I sit here and giggle to myself, I realized that I have to document some things. The kids are just cracking me up lately. I also realize this is really poor grammer and no one else will care, but I love it! This is just from today:

I'm in the kitchen and hear Colton yell, "my wee wee pants just fell down! tick! (quick) my wee wee pants fell hind (behind) my kitchen!"

Did he take off his "wee wee pants" (underwear) you ask? Oh no, he packed up all of his wee wee pants in his suitcase to go "at beach" (you know, in the case we decide to go to the beach) and he has been wheeling it around the downstairs. When he starts this, he says "c'mon deets, get your suit case!" so Caroline finds a bag and they run around the downstairs and laugh together.

So now they unpacked his wee wee pants and she is putting them around her neck, on her head and on her arms. She is sitting there with 5 pairs of toddler boys' underwear trying to get them on her neck/arms.

meanwhile...

Colton has gone back to his new favorite activity... he stands on top of the couch cushions that he's stacked up by his kitchen (thats how his wee wee pants got back there), He stands on top and pretends to be the drum major of the band (the band aka. the beach boys cd that he turns on and then climbs back up to his post)

You may ask, 1.where did he come up with that? or 2.why does he love the beach boys cd?

answers: 1. We go to a lot of the local high school football games and his favorite part is always the band. 2. He loves the "bob bob bob, Barbara Ann" song so he got it for Christmas one year.

So there he stands in his wee wee pants, on the top of the cushions, directing the band.

This is not a proud moment.

Note to self: Sign the boy up for soccer.

2 comments:

LegosInMyDryer said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That is too funny! I love it!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha you need to learn how to post videos :) i love how pants are just unnecessary 90% of the time!