The plan was for Laura to come swimming with us last Saturday, but it turned out to be a rainy, gloomy day. We ended up going out for lunch, getting ice cream and going to Target. Colton said "It's so fun when Laura come to play", and he's right!
Wa-Wa IS the best playmate! I've been AWOL from bloggyland for a while (both reading & blogging)... But I enjoyed ALL your pictures from the beach/pool today. My pool doesn't "close" & I'd still love to have y'all come up...
3 comments:
Wa-Wa IS the best playmate!
I've been AWOL from bloggyland for a while (both reading & blogging)... But I enjoyed ALL your pictures from the beach/pool today. My pool doesn't "close" & I'd still love to have y'all come up...
What a great aunt!
Let's do it again soon!!
PS look how tan Deets' legs look on top of mine :)
Post a Comment