Friday, March 18, 2011

My Big Boy's New Bed



Jeremy and Grandaddy converted Colton's crib into a double bed on Wednesday night...around 9:00 pm! We had dinner at my parents' house and brought the mattresses home. Colton was SOOOO excited about his new bed! He coulnd't stop jumping around. I didn't think he'd ever be able to fall sleep, but he did! He only got up once to come into our room. He had found a little "bump" on his bed where a hole had been patched once it was converted. He told us that he just needed to check our bed to see if it had bumps, but he only found "holes". Then he happily went back to his big bed. I told him that he needed to stay in his bed until the sun was shining in the morning. Around 7:15 this morning, he came in and said "I opened my blinds and the sun is shining, see?" Night one was a success! Naptime today didn't on Thursday, so we'll hope today goes a little better.

I love his new quilt, but I don't love the curtain with it. I might get to go fabric shopping!!

No comments: