Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Friday...



...and we are all healthy! Hooray! It has been a long week with each of us getting sick since last Tuesday. Stomach bug, you are no longer welcome here! We don't have any weekend plans, but I'm ready to get back to our regular routine.

A few things about life recently:

Colton ends almost every sentence with either "alright?" or "ok?". That is usually followed up with a head nod. It is much cuter in person, the way he says it :)

Caroline is everywhere and pulling up on everything! She loves to play with balls and throws them back and forth to us!

Colton is now eating chicken nuggets. That's right. No longer a vegetarian minus turkey pepperoni. woo hoo!

We talk about Jesus and that Colton can ask him to live in his heart, etc. often. Last night before we prayed, I asked him if he wanted to thank God for anything. He answered, "Sleepy and me". me: ok, would you like to ask God to help you with anything? Colton: "heart" me: to come in your heart? Colton: yes

I know he doesn't understand it all-I don't know how much he understands, but how exciting!! After that, we were laying down and I was holding onto his sweet leg. He reached over and held my chin. I asked him why he was holding my chin and he said "like you hold my leg". He makes me laugh all day long!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

How precious! You are "tenderizing" his heart as the Holy Spirit woos him, & one day he will have a better understanding & be ready.