Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Surprise Snow!




Jeremy and I had given up on getting snow since it was 11:30 pm and it had started snowing at everyone else's house! When we woke up, it had snowed! Caroline and I stayed in the warm house, but Colton and Jeremy went out to play. Colton had so much fun-he did not want to come in. They went on a walk, built 2 snowmen, shoveled off the drive way and played in the back of the truck. I could hear him crying in the garage when Jeremy was trying to get him inside! I'm not a big snow person, but I hope it snows another time so Colts can play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you guys get this yesterday?? Wow!

Learning as we Live said...

no, the day after Christmas. I'm behind!!

Sandy said...

I'm right there with you & Caroline... But it is fun to watch the others have fun. A friend in WJ just posted on FB that it is snowing AGAIN up there!