Monday, January 10, 2011

My Girl




Sweet Caroline got tubes on Monday morning, bright and early! I was really worried about her not being able to eat after midnight, but she did great! I hope this prevents any future ear infections.

warning...I look horrible in these pictures. I couldn't seem to keep my eyes open! Maybe because I was up at 4:30 am! I had to add one though because she looks so cute! I just looked at them again and it made me laugh...enjoy :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I don't think you could look horrible if you tried :) Caroline is SO cute. I can't wait until I can finally meet her in person. Hope the tubes make it better for her!

Dennis and Pam said...

Carrie as I read this blog and saw the pictures I actually thought it was Laura. I cannot believe how much you two look alike. Guess it is the haircut and the glasses! Looks like things are great for your family!