Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Funny Boy

A few things that Colton said lately that made me laugh...or just made me think about how smart he is!

I remembered that we have an Elmo Christmas movie and I've been suggesting that we watch it. He keeps telling me no. In the car last night, he told me that it made him sad. First I was impressed that he put that into words! When we got home, I read the summary on the back and sure enough, it is about people trying to take things away from Christmas and Elmo having to save it. That would have made him sad! Second, I'm shocked that he remembered that from last year!


After I put Caroline down for a nap, we sat on the couch under a blanket and ate some m&ms. I asked him what we were going to do when they were all gone. He said, "get more." I told him that we don't have any more. He said, "buy more at store."

He says: "Love this!" example, he finds a toy or just anything and he'll get excited and say "love this!!"

His new thing is calling Caroline "Deet deet deet". whaaaat? I have no clue. If I ask him any question, like what do you want to eat, or who was in your class, he says, "e e e". ok... :)

He has a great imagination. Sleepy is his best buddy and he has a certain high pitched voice when he talks for Sleepy. He also answers for Caroline. He can pretend to do anything and we cook with imaginary ingredients, as well as everything he can find from my kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more like "loooooove dis" :) its so cute!

Sandy said...

What fun he is! And what a joy you are, enjoying being a mom SO much! Loved getting to see you last night.