Monday, September 20, 2010

It's What's For Dinner


Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

This yummy recipe was given to me by my good friend, Gina. I love it! In the past month, we've had it 3 times! It is on my mind!!

Enjoy!

2 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 pkg (8 oz) colby/monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
12 flour tortillas (8 inch)
1 1/2 cup salsa

Mix chicken, soup, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 cup cheese and some cilantro. Spoon into tortillas, roll and place seam down in baking dish. Top with salsa and cheese. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro and sour cream.

Hints-I don't care for cilantro, so I leave it out. Also, I don't even measure my cheese or salsa. Whatever is close enough! oh, and tortillas...I just get whatever size and use as many as will fit and I have chicken mixture for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming over for dinner....seriously :) YAY!

Jessica said...

i have that same recipe and LOVE it...the best I've found so far!