Thursday, September 30, 2010

Deet Dot


I am more worried about getting rid of Colton's paci than potty training! That is how much he loves his "deet dot"! He isn't allowed to have it unless he's taking a nap or going to bed. He forgot to put it back in his bed this morning, so I told him to leave it on the steps. He went to get it, but I told him it had to stay on the steps or in his bed. Next thing I knew, he was laying on the steps watching his movie so his deet dot technically stayed on the steps! Smart boy... Luckily, Caroline won't take a paci. Most people wouldn't think that was a good thing, but after 3 months of going to give it back to Colton every.single.hour of the night when he was little, I'm thrilled!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Grant is obsessed with his "blankey boy." The other day he was in trouble and I told him he couldn't have his blankey until he obeyed. The blankey was on a chair. He gradually scooted right by the chair as he cried and then let his tiny pinky finger barely rub it so it was ALMOST unnoticeable. It's going to be a sad day when we have to say goodbye to the blankey...and his thumb! At least you have something you can actually get rid of. Hannah STILL sucks her thumb a ridiculous amount! Colton is a cutie!!