Sunday, December 20, 2009

Colton Lately...

I haven't taken any pictures lately, so I thought I'd share some things Colton has said/done lately...

-cute...

He LOVES M&Ms...he says "NnNms"

On the way home from Target, he held a small Ernie (Seseme Street) stuffed animal and "sleepy" bear. He held them facing each other and said, "hi Sleepy, hi Nernie (Ernie)" Then they kissed, "mawh".

-clever...

He has picked up on me saying "In a minute". He will repeat "minute (ninute)". Now he has started using it himself. If I ask him to do something and he isn't ready, he'll look at me and say "minute (ninute)".

Any time we go or I say we are going to the grocery store, he says "cookie?"

-just plain genius :)...

I asked him who's birthday was on Christmas. He said "Jesus". and all this time I didn't even know if he was listening to me talk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this made me tear up. I love him! and you! :)
I love when he says "ninute"