We are home from a fun week at the Outer Banks with friends and family. The weather was not perfect beach weather, but we still had a great time and played a lot of cards. I don't get to play much, so I loved it! The sun came out several days, so we sat out by the pool and tried to play at the beach. Laura and Colton played in the sand one of the pretty days. Later in the week, it was too windy for him.
Colton loves his "wa wa" (Laura). It is so cute to hear him say her name and I love that he loves her and can say her name! After she left, he would call her and look for her.
There is a fun park that has a playground and really long piers over the sound. We took sandwiches and ate out on the pier. Colton ran around and watched for airplanes and we enjoyed the sunset.
What a fun week!
No comments:
Post a Comment