Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Animals


I wonder if Colton will be an animal lover? I was thinking about that last night when Gina and I were talking about the pets we had as kids. We had hermit crabs and fish (and dogs). Gina had mice! We were talking about how disgusting it is to clean out their cages. I sure hope Colton doesn't want to have any creepy pets. Let's stick with a dog, please!

Gina, Colton and I went to Hallmark last week and got distracted at the stuffed animals. He wanted them all in his lap. As you can see, they were falling out because we were stacking so many on his stroller. I don't know if he'll love animals, but he sure loves stuffed animals!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hannah LOVES stuffed animals too...they are definitely her favorite things...I think she may be an animal lover too. Colton is so cute!!!