Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Christmas in June?

You would have thought it was Christmas this morning when Colton came downstairs and saw his turtle float in the kitchen! Jeremy blew it up last night so we could take it to the pool today. Colton couldn't get enough of it! He would take my hand and bring me closer to the turtle and want me to touch it. If I walked away for a second, he brought me back. He carried it around and we took it to the living room to play. He got his tools and "worked" on it and then saw in it and played. I put it on the other passanger seat on the way too the pool. When I looked back, he was holding onto it. Colton just cracks me up!

A few funny things:

He puts his hands in the air like when you say "I don't know" and shrug your shoulders. Apparently I do this a lot! If I ask him a question, he'll do his hands and arms like that. I'll say "you don't know?" and he'll nod his head saying no.

Another thing he's been doing is taking anyone's hand (or toe) to lead you with him. He wants you to be right there with him doing something.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like it's pretty hilarious that the turtle is in the kitchen :)
You're a good mom. I love that you notice things like how excited he got when he saw it.