Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You wouldn't believe me...

...if I hadn't taken pictures. I did it. I let him get dirty.

After nap time, we went outside to play with neighbors and the little boys wanted to go one place: the puddles. I know, I don't like dirty-ness, but I let him do it. At first, he just rolled his ball along the curb where the water was standing. Then he realized how fun it was and crawled along the water. Landon got thirsty and even took a drink (or should I say lick). Colton's clothes were soaked. He sat in the water, crawled in it, played in it and got splashed in the face with it. And he had so much fun!

When the fun was over...we enjoyed bath #2 of the day.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were probably making a face when you wrote that Landon licked the water :) I'm proud of you for letting him get dirty!