Friday, September 28, 2012
Introducing...
Caroline's new glasses!
When Caroline was a baby and had a blocked tear duct, the opthamologist did a full eye exam. Since then, we have gone back every six months and when we went in September, she told us it was time for glasses. One of her eyes is not as strong as the other one and could "shut down" if we didn't get the glasses.
During the eye exam, they showed Caroline pictures of things like a car and star instead of letters. They were sure she was having trouble with one eye. It took more to convince me because I didn't want to hear bad news! I cried at the office and sweet Caroline kept saying, "Mommy, why you sad?" I just couldn't hold it in! I got over it and we picked some sweet little glasses for our girl. She is so small, we only had about 3 choices! Caroline loved them from the beginning; just another accessory for my girly girl!
She is keeping them on really well and looks precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks adorable and so mature!! Glad she's keeping them on.
nice captures, stay blessed
She looks so cute in them! And that's neat that she likes to wear them.
Post a Comment