Friday, April 6, 2012

Flashback Friday





I cannot believe this little princess will be 2 in less than 2 months! She is so sweet! Some things she says:

-"I get it!"
-"no way, jose!"
-"where are ooo"
-"hold you"
-"where go, mommy?" (with hands up like "i don't know"
-"uh huh!"
-after someone sneezes, "bless you, Granddad"
-she calls all dogs "curly" because of Mrs. Jerry's dog


She always uses peoples' names when talking to them. She is definitely a talker! She is also pretty snugly and loves playing with Colton. She copies so much that he does.

Caroline is an eater; she eats her food and then sits in someone's lap to eat with them.

She loves: food (anything, but especially craisens, fruit), Colton, Mickey Mouse ("ma ma mouse"), stuffed animals (she sleeps with Sleepy, sheep ("sheet") and Elmo), grandparents, babies-real babies!, shoes, dogs

Nicknames: Cares, CareBear, Deets

We love you, sweet girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even remember her being that little! I love her! She is such a talker :) Does she say "Bless you granddad" to everyone?? haha