Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weekend Update










We went to the zoo last Friday with some friends and had such a fun time. The weather was just perfect for walking miles upon miles...or at least it seemed like it :) Caroline refused to ride in the stroller ninety percent of the time, but other than that, they day went smoothly! The big kids with us were such great helpers, and always are; they take great care of my little kids. They are just the sweetest kids!

I loved the giraffes-God's creativity is amazing! Colton loved the monkeys and playing, mostly. I asked Caroline what her favorite animal was, and she so clearly said, "monkey". I can't get her to say it again, but it was so clear that one time!

Before coming home, we went to see Tony, Kelly, Trevor and Tyler for a little while. Jeremy was camping overnight so it worked out well to be gone for the day. The kids fell asleep on the way home so I transfered them to their beds and enjoyed some tv in my bed! Great day!

On Saturday night, we celebrated Jordan's (known as Laura's Jordan) birthday at DeeDee and Granddad's house. I somehow forgot to bring my camera. Jordan was great at letting Colton "help" him unwrap his presents. Colton was about to jump out of his skin to open the presents. He knew that we were giving Jordan a football chip and dip set and he wanted it so bad! ha! He told me to let him keep it and give Jordan some big wee wee pants (underwear). He finally was ok with giving it to Jordan once I told him that he could get one for his birthday.

Now, back to the "work" week! I'm lovin' life!

No comments: