Monday, November 15, 2010

It's That Time!

Don’t you love getting Christmas cards in the mail? I love it! It is so fun to see pictures of friend’s and their kids who we don’t get to see very often. I also like sending them out. We will have a new addition to our Christmas card picture this year-Caroline! We have used Shutterfly to make our Christmas cards for the past few years. They have so many fun designs to choose from. This year, there are some new cards that I just love!

Click here

and here

Aren't they so cute!?!

I will have a very hard time choosing which design to use! I love all of them!

I also have made a bunch of photobooks through Shutterfly. They are very easy to do and also very fun. Colton and I love looking back through the books from his first birthday and all of the other books I have made. It is an easy way to have pictures, but not a ton of albums or pictures stored somewhere.

Another fun thing Shutterfly has is photo calendars. I have made several of these in the past for gifts.

click here

Shutterfly out! You’ll find great gift ideas and some really cute cards. I will look forward to getting a card from you!

If you have used Shutterfly to make cards before, share your experience on your blog and get 50 free ones! check this out

4 comments:

Jessica said...

oh wow, thanks for this heads up! I love shutterfly too!! I use them all the time!

Learning as we Live said...

are the links showing up for anyone?

Sandy said...

The links aren't showing up...

Learning as we Live said...

hmmm I though I fixed it...ugh