I can't believe our little Caroline is a week old today! It has really flown by. She is a beautiful little thing! Colton is being a great big brother; he likes to help and wants to know where "Nanine" is all the time.
Caroline has been VERY gassy and fussy so I took her to the doctor this morning. They think she is lactose and/or protein intolorent, so we are trying a new formula. Please pray that this would help her. It is so awful to see her in pain.
We are so thankful for her and our big boy!
4 comments:
love the pictures! She is so cute! How big was she? SO sorry to hear she's fussy/gassy. That is SO HARD. I will pray that the solution would be found quickly to help her and you.
She is beautiful! The picture of Colton kissing her is just the sweetest. I hope you find a formula that works for her soon.
thank you! She was 7.0 lbs, 19.5 inches long.
She's precious! I can't wait to see her in person! I loved getting to see your mom's pictures yesterday.
I'll be praying for her to find comfort & adjust to whatever formula is going to work best for her.
Post a Comment