Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grocery Shopping

I let Colton push this little cart one time when I only needed one thing at the store. Every time we go now, he wants to push it, but I bribe him with the free cookie to ride in the cart. Since we only went for milk ("nu nu nuk" aka chocolate milk), he got to push the cart.

This was serious business, as you can see on his face. He was on a mission. He took off and stopped to put stuff in the cart. I don't know how he decided what he wanted, but he would stop at random stuff, pick it up and put it in the cart. We had to put back a bunch of things-bread, Little Debbie Brownies and some other random things that were in his reach.

Mom found a little doggie that sings "Jesus Loves Me" on the 75% off rack, so he got a special prize.

Colton did a really great job! The pictures don't come close to showing how cute it was to see a littly boy pushing a tiny cart!




No comments: