We had a fun girl's (plus one little boy) weekend at the mountains! It was so nice to relax, laugh and spend time with family. I do have the best family in the world, you know?! Mom, Laura, Colt and I left Friday morning and stopped for lunch and a little shopping in Burlington. We got to the mountain house in time to play outside and enjoy the beautiful leaves. We also did some snuggling...
a lot of eating...

I got to rest while everyone else played with Colton...Dee Dee taught Colton how to slide down the steps...

we did some exploring...

and a lot of walking/skipping/running/making fools of ourselves for Colton down the street.

Can't wait to do it again!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time! I told your mom yesterday that he is just one of the cutest little guys I've ever known (would maybe come in 3rd.. right behind Corey, then Mason). I thought of you over the weekend & hoped you all would have a wonderful time together. You DO have a wonderful family & I love them!
Post a Comment